Clinical Supervision for Professional Development
Counselor Supervision is a service provided to counseling program graduates who are pursuing licensure as associate professional counselors, licensed professional counselors, and licensed clinical social workers in the state of Georgia. Supervision is an interactive process intended to monitor the quality of client care, improve clinical skills, and facilitate professional growth.
1 on 1 & Group Clinical Supervision
What are the Requirements to Participate in Supervision Services?
- Successful completion of a master’s, specialist, or doctoral degree program that qualifies you to pursue licensure as an Associate Professional Counselor, Licensed Professional Counselor, or Licensed Clinical Social Worker in the State of Georgia.
- To learn more about these qualifications please visit the State of Georgia Composite Board of Professional Counselors, Social Workers, and Marriage and Family Therapists at http://sos.ga.gov/index.php/licensing/plb/43
- Employment in a position that qualifies as counseling services as defined by the Georgia Composite Board of LPC’s, LCSW’s and LMFT’s
- Willingness to carry your own liability insurance- www.hpso.comand www.cphins.com.
- Contact me to schedule a supervision introductory meeting.
What are the Benefits of Supervision?
- You will receive quality supervision services that will permit you to develop a positive and resourceful identity as a Professional Counselor or Clinical Social Worker.
- You will be moving toward the completion of licensure requirements and join a community of highly skilled, caring, and committed professionals.
- You will gain support in the areas of client welfare, ethics, diversity, and professional development.
Current supervisees with an executed contract may pay using the link below.